Workshop: Optimal Transport on Quantum Structures
The aim of this Workshop is to give an overview of the state of the art in non-commutative optimal transport.
Topics to be covered include the dynamics of quantum optimal transport, connections to quantum many-body systems, the role of quantum channels, quantum Markov semigroups, and many more.
List of invited speakers (updated weekly)
- Paolo Antonini (Università del Salento, Italy)
- Zoltán Balogh (University of Bern, Switzerland)
- Yann Brenier (Universite Paris-Saclay, Orsay, France)
- Emanuele Caglioti (Sapienza University of Rome, Italy)
- Angela Capel Cuevas (Universität Tübingen, Germany)
- Li Chen (University of Mannheim, Germany)
- Nilanjana Datta (University of Cambridge, UK)
- Giacomo De Palma (University of Bologna, Italy)
- Michal Eckstein (Jagiellonian University, Poland)
- Mikaela Iacobelli (ETH Zurich, Switzerland)
- Laurent Lafleche (University of Texas at Austin, USA)
- Haojian Li (Baylor University, USA)
- Lorenzo Portinale (Hausdorff Center for Mathematics Bonn, Germany)
- Cambyse Rouzé (TU Munich, Germany)
- Dimitri Shlyakhtenko (UCLA, USA)
- Melchior Wirth (IST Austria)
- Haonan Zhang (IST Austria)
- Karol Zyczkowski (Polish Academy of Sciences, Poland)
To apply, please fill out the form below.