The Interactive Workshop
The themes of this workshop will be both low dimensional topology and singularity theory, and their interactions (whence the name of the workshop). The workshop is part of the research semester "Singularities and low dimensional topology" at the Erdős Center.
At the following links you can download:
- a compact timetable of the workshop;
- a daily program of the workshop;
- the list of the lightning talks, complete with titles and abstracts;
- some practical information about getting to and commuting in Budapest.
The conference will include a lecture series by Matthew Stoffregen.
Below is the list of speakers. Click on their name to access the recording of their talks.
- Tamás Ágoston (Eötvös Loránd University and Rényi Institute)
- İnanç Baykur (University of Massachusetts Amherst)
- Maciej Borodzik (University of Warsaw)
- Pablo Portilla Cuadrado (Université de Lille)
- Gergő Schefler (Eötvös Loránd University and Rényi Institute)
- Tanushree Shah (University of Glasgow)
- Baldur Sigurðsson (Complutense University of Madrid)
- Matthew Stoffregen (Michigan State University):
Lecture 1, Lecture 2, Lecture 3, Lecture 4, Lecture 5
- Zoltán Szabó (Princeton University)
- Jiajun Yan (University of Virginia)