The Singular Workshop
This workshop in singularity theory and related areas will be the first research workshop of the semester on "Singularities and low dimensional topology".
- Klaus Altmann (Freie Universität Berlin)
- Nero Budur (KU Leuven)
- Vincent Colin (Université de Nantes)
- Eva Elduque (Universidad Autónoma de Madrid)
- Eleonore Faber (University of Leeds)
- Javier Fernández de Bobadilla (Basque Center for Applied Mathematics)
- Tamás László (Babes-Bolyai University)
- Julio José Moyano Fernández (Universitat Jaume I)
- János Nagy (Rényi Institute)
- Adam Parusiński (Nice Sophia Antipolis)
- Tomasz Pelka (Basque Center for Applied Mathematics)
- Agustín Romano Velázquez (Rényi institute)
Application and registration
We no longer take applications for this workshop.
Participants who applied for accommodation support will be notified about the decision in few days. Successful applicants will be asked to accept or decline the offer by 15th February 2023.