3 postdoctoral fellowships in combinatorial, discrete and convex geometry associated to the "Discrete and Convex Geometry" Special Semester are open for application at the Erdős Center in Budapest, Hungary.
Applications must be sent by email to email@example.com, with subject:
- “6M postdoc” if the candidate is applying for a 6-month position;
- “1Y postdoc” if the candidate is applying for a 1-year position;
- “6M+1Y postdoc” if the candidate is applying for both positions;
The application should include:
- a CV;
- a list of publication;
- a statement of purposes, consisting of 1-2 pages on past research, 1-2 pages on future research, and at least a paragraph explaining the relevance of the research semester to the candidate’s research;
- two letters of recommendation should be directly sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applicants will be notified about the decision by May 1, 2023. For further information, please contact email@example.com.